Untitled --
***
Eva was under a tree reading Flaubert. I approached and expressed my sympathy for poor Charles, how he was dragged down by Emma’s delusional dreams.
Eva’s eyes lit up. “You’ve read this?”
“Four times.”
I lit a joint, held it out to her.
Eva stared at the joint in my hand. She blinked a few times. I nodded for her to take it and asked what she thought about Hugo, Fitzgerald, Hemingway, Faulkner.
After the second joint, I thrust my tongue down Eva’s throat and groped her breasts.
She pushed off. “I’m not that kind of girl.”
The fourth joint brought about a more receptive Eva. She allowed me to kiss her gently, cup one of her breasts as long as I promised not to squeeze.
We went over to my place.
We passed another joint back and forth. She didn’t resist when I grabbed her blouse at the waist and raised it over her up-stretched arms.
“A tragedy, Emma’s life,” Eva said.
I kissed her nipple.
Eva pushed me away, sat back in the bed and began to read Madame Bovary out loud.
Green Eggs and Ham, I thought. I needed to find a Green Eggs and Ham girl.
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment