Submitted to Dogzplot on 10/11/09
Prickface
He, kneeling on the carpet with his big balloon head hovering over the Scrabble board, reminds me of Baby Huey. I chuckle inwardly and lay my tiles out, spelling 'IDIOT.'
He, scrunching his face into a perfect walnut, plays off my 'O', spells out 'GGOZZ.' He laughs, spit dribbling all over his chin.
Wanting to shriek, I slam my cream-colored tiles onto the board – 'PRICKFACE.'
He, his enormous head lolling like a Weeble, tries to claim my word is a non-word. I have to slap the stammering fool's plump fingers each time they dart forward to try and scatter the tiles.
Finally, He, off the 'P' in 'PRICKFACE,' spells out 'PLTRE' and claps his mitt-sized hands, looking more satisfied than ever.
The doorbell rings. I tell him to get off his lumpy ass and answer it. He stares at me, rocking back and forth, his head shaking and his idiot grin widening.
"Prickface," I say, getting up myself. At the door I glance back to see the cheater shifting the tiles.
After I shoo the stupid paperboy away, I return to find the idiot grinning at what He'd spelled out on the board:
'POMPOUS BITCH SISTER NEEDS A MAN.'
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment